Our people are passionate about produce and are committed to quality and freshness. We focus on partnering with the best growers, introducing innovation into the category and delivering produce through the most efficient distribution systems.
Freshmax uniquely offer customers total management of the production value chain from “field to fork”.
- GrowingThe Freshmax Group continues to invest in joint venture growing and post harvest operations that will deliver growth in key categories for the business.
- TechnicalOur technical and field teams assist our supply partners to achieve excellence in orchard and field management, quality and food safety, as well as provide real time data to our customers.
- RipeningProduct ripening is a key competitive advantage for the Group. At our state of the art ripening centres in New Zealand and Australia we have the ability to ripen a range of core products including avocados and bananas.
- Pre-PackWe understand the importance of increasing consumer demand for convenience. At our pre-pack facilities in Australia and New Zealand a large range of products can be cut and flow wrapped, or packed into a variety of pack formats and sizes.
- Quality ControlWe have developed a regional quality control and supply pathway plan to ensure product quality and customer specifications are met and managed at each critical part of the supply chain. Click here to view our accreditation.
- Distribution & LogisticsFreshmax has developed infrastructure and processes to ensure the freshest end-to-end product management locally and internationally. Freshmax is the number one fresh produce retail distribution service provider in New Zealand.
- MarketingWe provide a full in-house service dedicated to driving consumer demand for delicious and healthy fresh produce. Freshmax is committed to supporting New Zealand's 5+ a day marketing campaign (eating 5 or more portions of fruit and vegetables per day) and includes the 5+ a day logo on all packaging where possible.